Translation English - Polish : refuse
- food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- refuse entrance or membership; "They turned away hundreds of fans"; "Black people were often rejected by country clubs"
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; "His body rejected the liver of the donor"
- refuse to let have; "She denies me every pleasure"; "he denies her her weekly allowance"
- elude, especially in a baffling way; "This behavior defies explanation"
- refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
- show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike"